Hitting the slopes is not complete without a good, solid pair of snow boots. You can purchase regular snow boots, or you can purchase some of the best snowboard boots that keep your ankles supported, your feet warm, and your feet from aching after a long day in the snow.
While there are many different brands and types of snowboard boots out there, you can find the top ten products that will help boost your snowboard game in this guide. Below are reviews of the best products on the market and a comparison table of the top ten products to help you when you’re making that purchase decision of the best snowboard boots.
Top 5 Snowboard Boots – Editor’s Pick
|Product Name||Sorel Men’s Snow Boot||Head Scout Pro Snowboard Boots||Burton Moto Snowboard Boot||ThirtyTwo STW Boots|
|Editor’s Rating||5 out of 5 stars||5 out of 5 stars||4.9 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars|
10. Burton Highline Boa Snowboard Boot
Ideal for: Men, Women, and Children Snowboarders
No matter your age, if you enjoy spending a day on the slopes, you might be in need of a good pair of boots. Luckily, the Burton line makes incredible boots that keep your ankles and shins supported. These boots are equipped with the state-of-the-art Boa closure system that keeps your legs and feet comfy all day long. In fact, these are some of the best snowboard boots out there.
- The boots keep your feet warm and dry.
- The footprint shrinkage technology prevents toe drag when snowboarding.
- These boots are broken in as soon as pull them from the box.
- The size of these boots run smaller than the average size.
- The Boa coils have a tendency to come undone.
9. DC Phase Snowboard Boots
Ideal for: Snowboarders of all kinds
Made from leather, these snowboard boots are a great fit for snowboarders of all kinds. With the Snow Basic insole, you will have warm feet all day long, no matter how long you decide to stay out on the slopes. While most snowboard boots made nowadays are sporting the Boa lacing construction, these boots are basic laced.
- These boots are extremely comfortable for all day wear.
- You can easily flex your feet in these boots as well.
- The lightweight design makes them ideal for snowboarding.
- Sizing is off so you would need to order at least one size up from your normal shoe size.
- Since these boots have heel lift, you would need to use bars to lock your feet.
8. DC Men’s Phase Snowboard Boot
Ideal for: Snowboarders of all kinds
Much like the boots listed above, these boots are made with insoles to keep your feet warm and comfy. This lightweight boot is made by the same company as the boots above, but the design is different, making them both stylish and functional. These boots are extremely flexible as well, ensuring that you will get a great day of boarding in these boots.
- The flex in the boots is perfect for both beginning and expert snowboarders.
- The lining inside the boot molds to your foot after a time, giving you a snug fit.
- The boots are lightweight as well.
- Order a half a size up to ensure that the boots fit you properly.
- The traditional lacing is not as reliable as other lacing construction.
7. Camp Seven Dreamcatcher and Lux Women’s Snowboard Package 2017
Ideal for: Beginning women snowboarders
Though this is a snowboard package, this guide will focus on the boots that come in the package. These boots are white, and they are designed specifically for women snowboarders. They are built to keep your feet comfortable while riding, so these are some of the best snowboard boots for women out there. Your feet will feel amazing while you ride.
- These boots are made with gel inserts to keep your feet comfy.
- They are made to alleviate the different stress points across the feet.
- The boots come with bindings to hold your feet into place on the slopes.
- These boots run big so you should order a few sizes down.
6. Sorel Women’s Joan of Arctic Boot
Ideal for: Any outdoor snow sport
Made from leather and faux fur, these waterproof boots are perfect for any outdoor activity involving snow, including snowboarding. There is an inner boot made from felt that can be removed if you choose, and the rubber sole keeps your feet comfortable all day. Your ankles will be supported at all times, and you can spend hours out on the slopes, making it one of the best snowboard boots for women riders.
- These boots are a great price, meaning they are a great budget friendly option.
- You can order these boots in half-sizes, and they fit true to size.
- The lining and fur cuff keep your feet extremely warm despite the cold.
- These boots run small, so you should order accordingly.
- These boots are also extremely heavy, which might hinder some snowboarders.
5. K2 Men’s Maysis: Snowboard Boots 2017
Ideal for: Men Snowboarders
If you are looking for a great snowboarding boot that protects your feet and provides grip during a run, you’ve found the right brand. These boots are made with a double Boa lacing system that keeps your ankles and shins supported during a run on the slopes, and the outsole is made with a Phylon and rubber pods to keep your feet gripped onto the board. This pair is one of the best snowboard boots for men that feel comfortable and fit just right,
- No matter how long you stay on the slopes, your feet will be comfortable all day.
- The Double Boa lacing keeps your heels and ankles in place.
- You can adjust the fit to whatever you need it to be to keep your feet comfy.
- The toes wear down quickly, even after a few uses.
- The Double Boa lacing can be confusing and uncomfortable to some.
4. Sorel Men’s 1964 Pac T Snow Boot
Ideal for: All outdoor snow activities
Just like the Sorel boots for women, these boots are a great fit for men who love spending time outdoors in the snow. The rubber sole keeps your feet gripped and grounded, and the leather boot is waterproof to keep your feet warm and dry. You can even remove the inner boot to wash it if you need to.
- The boots are weatherproof, making them great for snowboarding and other outdoor snow activities.
- These boots are ideal for those with wide feet.
- These boots are also roomy so you can wear any sock with them.
- The rubber has a tendency to crack after a few uses.
- The sizing is off so you would need to order a size up for a better fit.
3. Head Scout Pro Snowboard Boots Men’s
Ideal for: Men snowboarders
If you are looking for a more traditional boot to take on your snowboarding excursion, you have found the right boots. These boots have traditional laces and a trace sole that you don’t often see with newer boot styles. The comfort liner keeps your feet warm and cozy at the same time, making them the best snowboard boots for all day wear on the slopes.
- The fit is great, providing the comfort you need on the slopes.
- The price is also incredible for boots of this kind.
- These boots are easy to get on and off with the traditional lacing that is unbeatable.
- These boots are not built for the intermediate snowboarder.
2. Burton Moto Snowboard Boot
Ideal for: Intermediate snowboarders
If you have had your share of time on the slopes, you might be looking for a boot that will give you that support you need. These boots are engineered with a comfortable construction and a flexible tongue. The integrated lacing makes these boots easy to get on and off before and after your ride. These are just one pair of the best snowboard boots on the market today.
- The fit is perfect with now sizing issues.
- The lacing system lets you tighten the areas that need it and loosen the other areas.
- These boots are lightweight for easier rides.
- The sole is not made of rubber; it is made of foam, which can alter grip.
1. ThirtyTwo STW BOA 16′ Boots
Ideal for: Average snowboarder
Made with the state-of-the-art Boa lacing system, these boots ensure that you will have the best fit available to you. The tongue of the boot is made with a 3D mold that helps support your shins and ankles. These boots are long lasting, and they are easy to get on and off both before and after your rides and this is why this is our top pick for the best snowboarding boots.
- These boots are easy to get off and on.
- The boots last for awhile once they are broken in.
- They are stylish as well.
- These boots take a little time to get broken in for a comfortable fit.
- The foam outsole doesn’t have as much grip as other boots.
Before you set out to hit the slopes, you should invest in a pair of nice and supportive snowboarding boots. You can search for days on end, looking for the right pair, or you can use these products and reviews above to find your pair of the best snowboard boots.