Hitting the slopes and having fun while doing so is virtuality impossible without a good, solid pair of snow boots. You can get regular snow boots, or (and even better and recommended) get the best snowboard boots!
Going for snowboard boots will help keep your ankles supported and your feet warm and aches-free even after a long day in the snow.
While there are many different brands and types of such boots out there, we’ve put together a list of the best snowboard boots that will also help boost your snowboard game!
Each of the products on this list comes with a list of pros and cons and a description that points out its best features. All of these will hopefully make it easy to choose your pair. Let’s see!
Top 3 Best Snowboard Boots – Editor’s Pick
But first, take a look at these snowboard boots – they really caught our eye and definitely worth checking out!
Get It At
|Sorel Men’s Snow Boot||Comfortable||7-13|
|Burton Moto Snowboard Boot||Comfortable||7-14|
5. DC Men’s Phase Snowboard Boot
Ideal for: Both beginner snowboarders and advanced snowboarders
These snowboard boots from DC are made with insoles that will keep your feet warm and comfy.
The boot itself is lightweight, has a low-profile, and a functional yet still stylish design that will surely tickle your fancy.
It also has a water-resistant upper made of synthetic leather. Their Direct Power Lacing should also offer you a secure and comfortable fit
These boots have a good flex to them as well – they should make for a great day of boarding.
Another great thing about them is that they come with 3D molded J-bars that ensure a good heel hold and prevent heel lift.
- The flex in the boots is perfect for both beginning and expert snowboarders
- The lining inside the boot molds to your foot after a while – this makes for a snug fit
- Use Aegis technology – this helps eliminate fungus and bacteria
- It would be best to order a half a size up to ensure that the boots fit properly
- Use traditional lacing – not as reliable as other more modern lacing constructions
4. Camp Seven Dreamcatcher and Lux Women’s Snowboard Package 2017
Ideal for: Beginner women snowboarders
Though this is a snowboard package, we will only focus on the boots themselves here.
They are some of the best snowboard boots for women that are just now getting started and learning how to snowboard.
Camp Seven specially designed these boots for female users and built them to offer a comfortable fit.
They are meant to maximize comfort while riding – and even for casual wear too! One thing that ensures their comfortable fit is the gel patch on the boot’s back.
This will work to alleviate the stress points from highbacks.
The boots featured in this pack come with a 3-years warranty – just as the rest of the items.
- These boots are made with gel inserts to keep your feet comfy
- They are made to alleviate the different stress points across the feet
- The bindings on these boots will hold your feet into place no matter your riding style
- These boots run big – might be best to order a few sizes down
Suggested: The Best Snowboards to Ride this Year
3. Sorel Women’s Joan of Arctic Boot
Ideal for: Any outdoor snow-related sport
Made from leather and faux fur, these waterproof boots are perfect for any outdoor activity involving snow, including snowboarding (of course).
You get a sort of 2-in-1 option as the inner boot can be removed from the outer shell.
This latter is a vulcanized rubber shell that can withstand light rain to heavy snow conditions.
The inner boot is made out of felt and is removable and recyclable as well.
You will get all the ankle support you need so you can spend hours out on the slopes without feeling any pain or fatigue.
Its generally seam-sealed, waterproof construction help consolidate its place as one of the best snowboard boots for women.
- You can order these boots in half-sizes, and they should fit true to size
- The lining and fur cuff will keep your feet extremely warm despite the cold
- They are waterproof yet still flexible and comfortable
- These boots are also extremely heavy, which might hinder some snowboarders
2. Sorel Men’s 1964 Pac T Snow Boot
Ideal for: All outdoor snow activities
Just like the Sorel boots for women, this pair is an amazing fit for any male snowboarder or men who love spending time outdoors in the snow.
They also have similar features to the snowboard boots presented above and are even better rated for the cold.
Namely, Sorel rated these boots as being able to withstand temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The rubber sole will keep your feet gripped and grounded. The full-grain leather upper of the boot is waterproofed to keep your feet warm and dry.
Also, you can remove this felt inner boot too – to wash it, if need be, or recycle it.
- Waterproof snowboard boots that come in a vulcanized rubber shell
- A rather wide design that will fit people with larger feet too
- Roomy, comfortable, and protected – socks will fit perfectly in them
- The rubber reportedly has a tendency to crack after several uses
- The sizing is off – it might be best to order a size up for the best fit
Suggested: The Best Snowboards Goggles to Use
1. Burton Moto Men’s 17
Ideal for: Intermediate snowboarders
If you have had your share of time on the slopes, you’ll know you need a good pair of boots that offers all the heel hold and support you need. In come these snowboard boots from Burton.
They offer a custom fit so that you can get more wrap, response, and rebound in the upper and lower zones with less effort and in seconds.
These boots are also engineered to offer a comfortable fit thanks to their construction and come with a soft flex tongue.
Their integrated lacing makes these boots easy to put on and take off before and after a ride.
- Dynolite outsoles for superior cushioning and an improved board feel
- The lacing system lets you tighten only the areas that need to be – the other zones will remain loose
- A snow-proofed internal gusset construction for warm and dry feet
- Molded EVA footbed for long-lasting shock absorption and a lightweight feel
- The sole is not made of rubber but foam – this can alter the grip
Before you set out to hit the slopes, you should invest in a pair of good and supportive snowboarding boots.
You can search for days on end, looking for the right pair, or you take the easy way out and take a look at these products and reviews to find the best snowboard boots for you!
So tell us, which of these was the perfect pair of snowboard boots for you and did you find it on this list?
Recommended Read: The Best Snowboard Helmets for Safe Rides